Choose from in-person, Skype and phone sessions.
Your initial exploratory call is complimentary.
We offer the following for individuals, couples, and families:
Therapy for Individuals, specializing in:
- Trauma Recovery. You were abused as a child, teen or adult and have unhealed symptoms and behaviors which bother you. You have been diagnosed with PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.) Note that we often use EMDR for this issue–a very effective technique that speeds up your healing.
- Eating Disorders and Unhealthy Eating. You are Anorexic, Bulimic, who binge eat or who engage in unhealthy and/or compulsive eating for comfort.
- Anxiety, Phobias and Panic Recovery. You feel anxious in social situations, have PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder), panic attacks, anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and/or phobias.
- Chronic Illness and Chronic Pain Reduction Counseling. You want to reduce symptoms of pain, chronic illness and fatigue and learn to accept the “gifts” that your illness has to teach you.
- Grief and Loss Counseling. You are struggling with the loss of a loved one, a divorce or separation or loss of an important relationship or going through a difficult life transition.
Our therapists will help you learn how to:
- soothe yourself when you are feeling anxious
- tap into inner resources to feel better
- stop intrusive, unwanted thoughts and emotions
- heal without having to talk about the trauma you experienced (unless you feel you need or want to do so).
- establish better communication skills in your relationships
You may benefit from the following therapeutic modalities:
- Mindfulness-Based therapies to expand your awareness and bring greater connection and peace and joy into your life
- Somatic (body-oriented) therapies for those who live disconnected due to trauma
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis training for achieving goals and letting go of addictive tendencies
- Meditation techniques
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Non-Violent Communication Training (for positive, effective communication skills)
- Methods for peacemaking and forgiveness
- Tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Stress-Reducing exercises
You’re in a dating relationship, engagement, co-habitation or marriage in which you have communication challenges, sexual concerns, or feel misunderstood.
You’ll work through unproductive and dysfunctional communication patterns with tried and true communication techniques designed to help couples discover and share what each partner most needs and wants in order to feel supported and loved, at a soul level.
These techniques include Dr. Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication, and therapeutic communication and couples work taught by Dr. Harville Hendrix, Dr. Terry Real, Dr. Gary Chapman, Dr. Sue Johnson and Dr. John Gottman.
Whether you want to work through a relationship challenge with a sibling, your child or children, or your entire family, we can help each of you communicate better and develop healthier boundaries with one another.
We work with entire nuclear families, extended families, and family pairs such as parent-child and siblings.
We also offer coaching for career or life transitions, spirituality exploration, and connecting with your Soul Purpose. Our Life Coach, Laurie Goldstein, will help you to get clear about what you want and work through any self-imposed beliefs and limitations that keep you from achieving what you want for your life.
Are you ready to heal the disturbing symptoms that keep you from feeling peace and having the energy to move forward and engage in life the way you want to?
We can help.
Start Your Journey to Soul Wisdom Today—
Click here to schedule your complimentary exploratory phone consultation.